|CNC Programmers (Milling)||Halesowen||circa £28,000 – £30,000|
|Technical & Engineering||PV14522-CL||Charlotte Lamb|
CNC Programmers (Milling)
Due to expansion, a number of opportunities have arisen for skilled and competent CNC Millers (Programmer / Setter / Operators) to join a very well established Metal Engineering company based in the Halesowen area. The successful candidates will be working double days for a basic salary of circa £28,000 – £30,000, plus a generous monthly bonus.
To be successful in your application as a CNC Miller within this business you should be able to demonstrate most if not all of the following skills and abilities:
- Competent ability to Program, Set and Operate CNC Milling Machines
- Vertical and Horizontal Milling
- Strong CNC Programming skills
- Knowledge of using Mazak machines and/or Mazatrol controls
- Experience of heavy engineering will be advantageousThe salary for the successful CNC Miller / Programmer will circa £28,000 – £30,000 on top of this you will be rewarded with an attractive bonus scheme, along with 33 days holiday, including bank holidays.