|Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer||Birmingham||£35,000 – £39,000|
|Technical & Engineering||PV-14525-KD||KD|
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading Food manufacturer with over 30 years’ experience are seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the existing team.
The shift pattern for this role is 12 hour shifts rotating 6-6 days & nights, no weekends.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
Week 2: Monday – Thursday
The role will involve:
- Attending breakdowns & PPM’s across the site
- Continuous Improvement Projects & commissioning of new machinery
- Machine installation, root cause analysis, fault finding & repair
You will ideally have experience with the following equipment:
- Conveyor Systems
- Flow Wrappers & Thermoforming Machines
- Chilling & Bagging Equipment
- Mixers & Shrink Wrappers
To be considered for this role, you must be competent with both electrical & mechanical maintenance, and have an electrical qualification i.e. City & Guilds Level 1-3, NVQ, 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
You will ideally have previous experience with automated machinery.
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary of circa £35-39,000 depending on skills & ability.
Vax Number: 14525