|Nights Maintenance Engineer||Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby & Bedford||£41,250|
|Technical & Engineering|
Nights Maintenance Engineer
A leading metal manufacturer is seeking an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Working permanent Nights 10pm-6am (Sunday-Friday), within a team of Engineers primarily responsible for troubleshooting faults on mechanical production machinery & systems.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Planned, reactive & preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Machine fitting, breakdowns, servicing, modifications, rebuilds & maintenance
- Electrical faultfinding & repair
- Reading / following technical engineering drawings
- Hydraulic & pneumatic maintenance
- Welding & fabrication
- Working alone
- Understanding – Conveyors, Pulleys, Gearboxes, Pumps, Motors, Valves, Hydraulics & PLC’s
To be successful in your application within this business you should be able to demonstrate most if not all the following skills / experience;
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Manufacturing, Production, Process & Field / Service Engineer & Maintenance Engineer.
Previous Maintenance experience in the Manufacturing / Heavy industries
Qualifications required for the role would include HND or HNC, City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3, within Mechanical Engineering / Maintenance.
The successful applicant would benefit from a salary of £41,250 including 25% shift allowance with overtime available at 1.5x, pension scheme & 20 days holiday.
Locations: Northampton, Kettering, Wellingborough, Corby & Bedford
Vax number: 13999