|Tooling Manager||St Albans||£35,000+ Depending on experience|
|Technical & Engineering||PV-14758-HS||Hannah Smith|
PV-14758-HS Tooling Manager
- Location : St Albans
- Shifts : Days, 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday (40 hours p/w)
- Salary : £35,000+ Depending on experience
- Start Date : ASAP!
- Holidays : 23 days per calendar year plus 8 bank holidays
- Other : Free Parking
You will be part of small but very enthusiastic team of engineers – handling a wide variety of tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an engineering business, which can provide further training & development and career progression.
Ideal candidate will have experience of working with injection mould tooling and troubleshooting tooling, moulding and machinery problems.
A minimum ONC qualification will be an advantage.
Main Responsibilities :
• Managing small team of toolmakers
• New tooling/ in house and subcontracted
• Tooling repairs and improvements
• Jigs and fixtures
• Assist in New Product Introduction process
• Quoting and booking all work to meet company targets
• Supplier Development
• Man Management
• Ensure all work meets both customer & company strict quality standards
• Produce project timing plans for key clients
• Previous Tool room manager position would be a big advantage
• Customer liaison on where necessary